OK, I've searched other threads but they don't seem to say exactely how to set this up.
I have windows server 2003 running exchange 2003.
I want to replace my existing webhosted POP email with mail to be delivered directly to exchange.
So far (from what I've read) I have:
1. Obtained a static IP address
2. Setup a reverse lookup on my static IP address at my ISP to be: corp.mydomain.com.au
3. Created an 'A' record at my web/domain host to point to my static IP address
4. I then notified my web/domain host to ask him to set the server to deliver email messages to the exchange server. (He hasn't responded however so I'm unsure if he has done this - anyway to check?)
5. I opened up port 25 on my router to pass through to the Server 2003 running exchange
I can't receive emails in or send any out. Where can I start diagnosis - and/or what have I done wrong/not completed?