I was working on a machine remotely and was having an issue with the Windows Update Service not allowing me to set it to Automatic. The Windows Update service was disabled. After some research, I found the resolution here at Experts-Exchange. Message ID 21615856
With this resolution, I searched the registry for the trojan/virus entry that was hooked into the IE AddOns. I deleted all refrences to the file name that was listed. After successfully acomplishing this task, I rebooted the Machine.
The machine rebooted and when I got to windows, the system was prompting me for a password for the user account No password was initially assigned. I can not access the system now.