I am trying to get a computer on VLAN 2 to talk to a server residing on VLAN 1. I currently have:
- The switch is in standalone layer 3 mode.
- IP for VLAN 1 (192.168.1.0/24) and VLAN 2 (192.168.2.0/24)
- IP for Server (192.168.1.1) and the computer (192.168.2.1)
- Ports are untagged, with appropriate VLAN ID assigned.
- IP Routing has both subnet listed as local, as well as a 0.0.0.0/0 entry with Next Hop pointed to the server (192.168.1.1)
- Computer and server can't ping each other.
What have I missed?
Thanks for your help!