i had OMA working fine for like 4 months. then we obtained a new server and moved everything to the new server. everything works fine except OMA.
when i got to http://webmail.test.com/oma
i get a screen that asks for my credentials when i type my info i get a message saying error http1.1 error 503 unavailable. sometimes i get a message saying the account is not configured for wireless access which of course it is.
i have followed the microsoft KB to create a new exchVDir and that has not helped, when i got https://webmail.test.com/exchange-oma
i get screen to login and i am able to view emails. howevere when i go to http://webmail.test.com/exchange-oma
it tells me to use https.
owa works fine on this site.
when i use my windows moble emulator to sync i put in my server name webmail.test.com and select use ssl i then input my info and hit sync it then come up with an error saying "The security certificate on the server is not valid. contact your systems administrator or ISP to install a valid cert" 0x80072f0d
this certificate works fine with OWA, but OMA seems to have aproblem.
when i try to sync the phone without using the ssl i get an error sayin "activesync encountered a proble on the server error 0x85010014."
i tried to install certificate on phone but still got the same problem. everything worked finen previous;y b4 moving exchange to a new server. actually previously i did not even have to select use ssl.
can someone help please my users are already going crazy.