I have one user who has just changed desks and PC's, now her profile on XP does not seem to be loading correctly with the following symptoms:
1. Recent programs and Pinned items are blank. Changing settings produces no effect.
2. All non default system tray Icons not loading on startup (but the services are loaded and running).
3. Items in Startup folder not loading.
4. Folder View Settings won't apply.
5. Desktop Visual effects changes do not apply.
6. Group Policy enforced proxy settings not applying.
7. gpresult indicates -> Last time GP Applied N/A.
All permissions and group memberships seem in order and her Profile under Vista is fine. Has anyone managed to recover from this without deleting the user?