I was not really sure how best to search for this, so I decided to post a screen shot. I had a few users that were having difficulties logging into their windows active directory accounts. When reviewing their user directories, I discovered several user directories that were not named correctly. Instead of having the users name, they were simply named "Documents". I had several of them listed this way. When I opened each root folder, it apeared to contain all of the correct folders and files. When I had a "Document" folder highlighted, the path statement, in the address bar, reflected the actual users name.