I have a asp.net 2.0 invoicing application I wrote for a client 2 years ago.
There has never been a problem with any of the Crystal Report pages until the client upgraded his web server (MS Server 2003)a couple of months ago.
After the upgrade all reports which show a '£' symbol now show a '$' symbol. These reports all display correctly on my development PC (Win XP, VS2006 and CR Developer 11.5.
I now have to remember to hard code the '£' in the Currency Symbol custom format field before uploading any report to the server.
I've checked the regional settings on the server and they are all set correctly to English - United Kingdom.
Also the web.config file has a globalization culture="en-GB" uiCulture="en-GB" line.
Is there any other config setting in Crystal for currency symbol settings.
There is only Crystal Merge Modules installed on the server