Need a solution for a scenario like this..
1. A website is opened in IE from where a rtf file and either one of the following format voice files (wav or vox or mp3 or wma) gets downloaded into the userprofile\temp folder.
2. Once the browser is closed the downloaded rtf file and voice file gets automatically deleted from the userprofile\temp folder.
3. steps 1 and 2 are repeated for getting the next set of files.
4. The task now is to automate the copy of these files as and when they are created in the temp directory to another location or drive.
5. operating details are windows xp, office 2003 ,internet explorer 6
6. if the script or code can run as a background process it will be the best as the process requires no user intervention.