Ordinal 56 could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll
I was using this ebay ad creator, and i thought i was hitting the install exe.
As i read it now, the description of the file is : setup bootstrap for visual basic setup toolkit
ok so i clicked that thinking that was the install file. anyways it said some of my system files were out of date for it and i hit update, upon restart i've started recieving this error, i have no virus's though from what i can see in my HJT log and i even used a process killer to replace the file with another i downloaded online with reboot.
I cant remove it and i cant run any registry checkers, etc, since when i try to run them all the errors pop up saying
Ordinal XX could not be located in the dynamic link library iertutil.dll
Plus it seems to have messed with my vid card since now when i scroll thru firefox its very jumpy and slow.
I've also verified the integrity of my system files with...well i forget the code i put in the run box but it checked all my files for up to date and it used my CD to replace any that weren't,.. it iddn't work