1. How can i monitor if a cron job runs every day or not and whether it passed or failed?
2. how can is see all the cron jobs running under my login aaccount?
3. How can i rebuild a cron job
4. Can cron jobs be scheduled either via commands or separate files?
5. How can i see the allocate space for my unix account and much space is availabe for storage?
Using libpcap/Jpcap to capture and send packets on Solaris version (10/11)
1. Libpcap (http://www.tcpdump.org) Version 1.2
2. Jpcap(http://netresearch.ics.uci.edu/kfujii/Jpcap/doc/index.html) Version 0.6
1. GCC …
Java performance on Solaris - Managing CPUs
There are various resource controls in operating system which directly/indirectly influence the performance of application. one of the most important resource controls is "CPU".
In a multithreaded…
Learn how to get help with Linux/Unix bash shell commands.
Use help to read help documents for built in bash shell commands.: Use man to interface with the online reference manuals for shell commands.: Use man to search man pages for unknown command…
Learn how to navigate the file tree with the shell.
Use pwd to print the current working directory: Use ls to list a directory's contents: Use cd to change to a new directory: Use wildcards instead of typing out long directory names: Use ../ to move…