I have to make a choice for our company as far as the network and client security is concerned and I have the following choices:
1) CA Antivirus + Antispyware + Secure Content Manager + Threat Manager
2) Kaspersky workspace security European edition + Businesspace/Enterprisespace
3) Symantec Endpoint Protection
4) Microsoft Forefront (Forefront Sec ExchangeSvr, Forefront Sec SvrMgtCnsl)
5) Applicance ASTARO (Includes Firewall, Intrusion Protection, VPN) + Mail Security Subscription + Web Security Subscription
We use Windows Server 2003 + Exchange.
Which solution is better? I think about option 2 + 5. Will this be enough? Or should I also obtain Forefront for exchange protection?
I would really appreciate your advises.