How to seamlessly configure an AppleMAC to join a domain (SBS2003 server)?
Posted on 2008-11-17
How can I configure an AppleMAC to join an SBS2003 R2 Domain and seamlessly use the RDP, Terminal Services, VPN and OWA?
I am not a MAC user?
1. SBS2003 R2 domain - No issues
2. Behind a Firewall with all relevant ports open for SMTP, POP3, RDP, Terminal Services etc.
3. Need 2 MACs [Unknown OS at this time (1 new notebook & one 2yrs old)]
4. Need to use RDP, Terminal Services and OWA - seamlessly
5. I am a MAC novice (never turned one on?)
What do I need to do: Please include actions including: adding which protocols, and step by step guide when on the MAC.