We actually have Exchange2003/Domino Messaging environment coexist with users on both e-mail systems having the same SMTP address domain @example.com. Exchange Mail & External SMTP Mail is routed through an Exchange 2003 Notes Connector to Domino users.
Currently the Notes Connector is handling 2 functions - Message Conversion and Directory Synchronization and do not use the Calendar Connector for free busy lookup between exchange and Domino.
We would like move to :
1. Design a Exchange 2007 /Domino Solution where we do not have to split the SMTP domain addressing and keep it as @example.com for both Exchange and Domino users
2. Switch from Exchange 2003 MS Connector to Exchange 2007 Transporter suite for Coexistence.
3. This environment should be able to handle the following:
4. - SMTP mail transfer between Exchange and Domino
5. - Directory Synchronization Between Active Directory and Domino Directory
6. - Calendar Free/Busy availability between Exchange and Domino
7. The Messageflow from Exchange to Domino would have to be as follows:
8. - Exchange Mail/SMTP Mail -> Transporter Suite -> SMTP Mail Transfer to Domino Bridge Head -> Domino Server -> Domino user
With Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange you can choose the Exchange Servers and restore points you’re interested in, and Veeam Explorer will present the contents of those mailbox stores for browsing, searching and exporting.