Hi, i have a weird situation, i have to shutdown my server (2003 R2 standard) over the weekend to change an faulty APC. Now my OWA is spitting out http/1.1 403 Forbidden errors.
i checked the website for any solutions, i saw some...but it's not helping much??
i was following a post : http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Web_Servers/Microsoft_IIS/Q_22869027.html?sfQueryTermInfo=1+owa
asked me to: LeeDerbyshire:
Can you have a look at your IIS logs to get the subcode for that 403? There are several different types of 403 error. The simplest being that you should have typed https instead of http to access the content. If you can paste the IIS log lines containing the 403 error, it might shed some light on the problem.
If you want to rebuild the OWA VDirs, delete them first, then try this:
Method 3 is easiest, I think.
i was looking in the metabase.xml -- looking for this part:
i don't see it in my metabase.xml file. There are # "61472", but the <IIsConfigObject Location="/LM/DS2MB/HighWa
xxxx}"> these numbers are different. and i dont want to change the value="0" if it wasn't the same.
I've checked other forums, and their solutions didn't help much.
I tried restarting IIS, exchange services....no answers there.....