users are in great plains on a terminal server. they make a quote and print to PDF. Open the PDF using full adobe and digitally sign before sending out to customer.
1.we want to be certain that great plains can do this okay.
2. that all 4 users can concurrently be in the adobe full at the same time.
3. what do you call licneses that allow concurrent access.
4. what version of adobe do you place on a terminal server for concurrent access.
5. are there any limitations that need pointing out about this strategy.
6. can adobe reader do a digital sign to avoid buying the full version ?
7. are we acting out a plan that is in line with what others would do and recommed ?
When you upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1 or to Windows 10 or if you are like me you are on the Insider Program you may find yourself with many 450MB recovery partitions. With a traditional disk that may not be a problem but with relatively smaller SS…
This video Micro Tutorial explains how to clone a hard drive using a commercial software product for Windows systems called Casper from Future Systems Solutions (FSS). Cloning makes an exact, complete copy of one hard disk drive (HDD) onto another d…
Windows 8 came with a dramatically different user interface known as Metro. Notably missing from that interface was a Start button and Start Menu. Microsoft responded to negative user feedback of the Metro interface, bringing back the Start button a…