What I am trying to accomplish is we have an application that uses ldap. It ask for information through LDAP and I need to know if there is a application/distro that can
1) use cron to make a VPN connection to remote domains (All clients that we have, have VPN.)
2) while connected query AD, and pull down user info.
3) store the info locally MySQL?
4) disconnect from VPN when finished by Cron or when finished.
5) Act as ldap server to the primary application. ( I can tell the application to use anything as the ldap server.. Proven to work)
I just need to use this for multiple domains so we can host it in house.
Thanks for any help here. I know there has to be someone besides me out there that needs or has done something like this.
Thanks again in advance!!