We were previously using Motorola Good server to push our Email. We just switched to a BlackBerry Server. The problem is related to the "Send As".
When I go into my user in AD and go to the 'security tab', I add "Admin.Blackberry" with 'send as' permission. Everything works. Problem is, every hour or so "Admin.Blackberry" dissapears and the old "Admin.Good" account gets readded. The "Admin.Good" account has been removed but is still getting added, although now it is showing '(S-1-5-21-2132901703-831487806-891584314-8331)' instead of the name. I know this is reprensting the old "Admin.Good" account.
I'm sure it has to do with inheriting object permsions and such, but I can't find how to prevent this incident from happening.