troubleshooting Question

Word 2007 Shortcut Questions

Avatar of khaji00
khaji00Flag for United States of America asked on
Microsoft Word
3 Comments1 Solution500 ViewsLast Modified:

I wanted to know if there is a keyboard shortcut for the following annoyances that slow me down in word:

1. instert a number or bullet point?  I know you can press Alt + H(if you need to get to the home tab) and Alt + U or Alt + N to get to the right area, but i wanted to know if there is something quicker such as when using bold you just type and can toggle it on and off with Ctrl + B.  Is there something equally fast?

2. can you add buttons to the quick edit box, the little box that appears with a little fade when you slowly move your mouse about the text you are editing.  I wanted to know if i can add more buttons such as underline (they have bold and italics only)


Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros