How do I partition a 250GB OCZ Value SSD placed in a Zepto NOX A15 notebook running Vista Ultimate 64 bit?
I am planning to buy this notebook with the 250GB SSD but I would like to know that it is fairly easy and possible to partion the SSD with out messing up the notebook.
Some forums mention that I have to partition the SSD in a desktop computer before setting it back in the laptop... So my questions are.
1. Is it possible to partition the SSD without removing it from the notebook? I would like the SSD to contain a primary C: system drive and a logical D: data drive.
2. If so, can it be done directly in Vista Ultimate 64bit using disk management or do I have to use additional partition software?
3. If so, what software would be recommendable for the purpose - also considering that I will be running Vista 64bit?
4. What is the procedure exactly?
5. Are there special considerations for me to make in this issue?
Thx in advance :-)