troubleshooting Question

Where can I purchase a keyboard with the caps lock indicator LED on the caps lock key

Avatar of Jenny Coulthard
Jenny CoulthardFlag for Australia asked on
19 Comments1 Solution797 ViewsLast Modified:
I realise this is not the normal type of question for here but I have run out of stores / ideas to check.  My boss wants a keyboard that has the LED for the Caps Lock under the Caps Lock key.

He does not want
- a keyboard where the caps lock indicator is above the number pad together with the numlock indicator (as per Logitech Ultraflat or NewTouch keyboards)
- any software that displays the caps lock status on the screen or in the system tray (ie Clever Key Indicator).

Is there someone out there that can tell me where I can purchase such a keyboard (preferably from Australia but can source from overseas if necessary).
He is talking about putting a Mac keyboard on his PC as this has what he wants, so I am getting desperate
Join the community to see this answer!
Join our exclusive community to see this answer & millions of others.
Unlock 1 Answer and 19 Comments.
Join the Community
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 19 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros