I have two resource files: one having english messages and the other having chinese messages. I set the culture in the code reading the http header using the following code:
ntCulture = New CultureInfo(strLocalCultur
e = Thread.CurrentThread.Curre
The resource file names are myresources.en-US.resx and myresources.zh-TW.resx. I set the language as zh-TW in IE6 from tools > Internet Options > Languages. I debug and see that the correct culture is set i.e.zh-TW. So far so good. Now the problem is that the correct resource file is not read in aspx pages. I use the following code:
<asp:Literal ID="liComHisInfo" runat ="server" Text ="<%$Resources:myresources,Msg_3105 %>"> </asp:Literal>
The application still reads the default en-US resource file in aspx file though in xslt,xml and code behind the correct resource file is read (i.e. zh-TW)
I am not sure where exactly I am going wrong..