I have setup Exchange ActiveSync in the following environment:
WIndows 2003 Domain
Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2
Windows Mobile 6.1 Device
I have enabled Activesync in Exchange system manager.
Outlook Mobile access and web access is working from the device but when I try to use Exchange Activesync from the device, the following is logged on my exchange server (application log):
Event ID: 3005
Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [Our Mail Server DNS Name] User: [User Email address] HTTP Status code: . Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly
Please assist, Ive tried lots of things but I cant seem to sync the device with the server.
The purchased owa certificate seems ok.