I have tried configuring RPC over HTTP but it does not work in my Exchange 2007 Enviroment.
I have 1 CAS Server and 1 Mailbox Server.
I have a purchased a 3rd party Certficate that support multiple DNS Names. The primary Name of the Certificate is lenz-akl-sv17.lecom.lcoal FQDN of my Exchange Server. I ahev put in access.lecom.co.nz as one of Names in the Certificate.
The address I have put for my External DNS records is access lecom.co.nz.
I checked the net and installed RPC over HTTP components, also have added access.lecom.co.nz in the HOST addres in the propertieds of Outlook anywhere.
I went and did a Get-ClientAccessServer | fl and it came stating the AutodiscoverServiceInterna
lURL : https://lenz-akl-sv17.lecom.local/Autodiscover
I thought that I will have to change the Autodiscover URL to https://access.lecom.co.nz/Autodiscover.......but
when I try to change it I get the error below:
Set-ClientAccessServer : A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter nam
At line:1 char:23
+ Set-ClientAccessServer <<<< -Identity lenz-akl-sv17 -AutodiscoverServiceInte
rnal URi https://access.lecom.co.nz/autodiscover/autodiscover.xml
I have read some Microsoft Doc and they have stated that I do not need to Modification of SCP object or Modification of Web services URLs
I need to get the RPC over HTTP working before I can migrate from Exchange2003 to Exchange2007. OWA and Activesyn works fine, the only thing not working is RPS over HTTP.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong.