We have a Windows 2003 SBS and other two Terminal servers. No one cant logon the TS using RDC over the Internet or over VPN. When we try, we will receive this error: "The system cannot log you on due to the following error: Access is denied".
However, we can local the TS using local computer username. We can also logon the SBS using domain account. But no computer including SBS can access the Internet.
What we have done:
1. Rebooted all servers.
2. Rebooted all hardware such as router and switch.
3. Run netdiag and dcdiag. No errors.
4. nslookup doesn't show any errors and we can ping any web sites.
5. We have tried clean boot.
6. We have run CEICW
7. The TS have the following Event ID
Event ID: 1219 - Logon rejected for chicagotech\BobLin. Unable to obtain Terminal Server User Configuration. Error: Access is denied.
Event ID: 40960 - The Security System detected an authentication error for the server LDAP/domainname. The failure code from authentication protocol Kerberos was "There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request.
What could be the problem?