We are in a position where the office of just over 200, is looking at upgrading the users to office 2007.
The only problem is we have users with over 40,000 emails within their inbox.
* They filter by Subject, Received, From...etc...
* And outlook hangs saying "Outlook is trying to retrieve data from the Microsoft Exchange server ***.***.***.com"
Is there any way to resolve this problem with Office Outlook 2007??
We have tried:
* Helping users reduce Inbox size by creating rules (which can only get us so far)
* Recreating the outlook profile
* Making the basic user a Power User
* Recreating the users profile
* Also given users higher spec machines Fujitsu Siemens P5720 (2.4GHz - Core 2 Duo) with 4GB RAM (which has helped with general performance of office, but not Outlook 2007)
* Also followed the steps in:
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading :)