Posted on 2009-02-11
I have made an ActiveX Control which I will be using to embed in browser and will be calling to send some data from web page to the activeX Control. I have made some public methods in my ActiveX Control but unable to access them, although I could do it yesterday, but somehow am unable to do it after some more changes.
Please could you let me know what are the steps which needs to be done in order to achieve the same, the steps which I have done are as follows:
1. Entry in header file for the method.
2. Making an enum entry in header file to obtain the dispId.
3. Its definition in cpp file.
4. Entry in .idl file with an id associated with it.
5. Entry in DISPATCH map with the enum id associated with it.
Please let me know in case am missing something else.