I recently reinstalled my blackberry enterprise server, as I had installed it first while logged in as the DOMAIN\administrator and was having problems with users being able to sync appointments from their blackberries to their outlook desktop clients. So this time I installed the server while logged in as the BES administrator account. One of my users today needed to enterprise activate his phone, but the activation process does not complete and the SOAP email which is supposed to be forwarded by exchange to RIM is getting dropped into the user's inbox instead. I have a feeling this is a permissions issue, but am not certain.
Here is the email the user is getting back:
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:29 AM
To: Paul Thomann
This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.