I have a select few uses who can't print from Excel after we migrated to a Windows Server 2008 Core printer server. All other applictions work just fine. This happens with a HP Laserjet 4240, Xerox 4500 and a Konica Minolta Color Bizhub 450.
I have tried about every possible print driver for each of these. I have tried new user profiles. Deleted Office Application Data from All Users. I have tried different printer quality settings within the drivers and on the printers. I have tried to copy and paste into new files. I have tried to mess with fonts and reinstalling fonts.
Some PC's can print these same Excel spreadsheets with no issues. The PC's that have no issues are using the same office update and the are all XP SP2.
I have no idea where to go from here.