Currently none of the internal clients are able to view our company website. The website is hosted externally and outside the network we are able to access the website without any problems. When trying to go to the website internally we are going to a page of our hosting company stating coming soon. Everything was fine but all of a sudden we where unable to get to the site no changes made internally. Called the hosting company and found out that they have changed the ip address of our website. From there I went to the DNS server and added the new host A record to point to the new address and deleted the old one. I did the ipconfig /flushdns and rebooted the server but still unable to get to the website. I have pinged the www.company.gov
internally and external and get the correct ip address which is also the same address of the new host A record but still no success. The domain is company but the website is company state abbreviation .gov (companyst.gov). I am at a bump in the road now and need your help. Server 03 environment. Hosting company does not have a clue what is wrong.