When attempting to logon Terminal Services running on a DC, I receive this message: "To log on this remote computer, you must be granted the Allow log on through Terminal Services right. By default, members of the Remote Desktop Users group have this right. If you are not a member of the Remote Desktop Users group or another group that has this right, or if the Remote Desktop User Group does not have this right, you must be granted this right manually."
Now I have tried several solutions:
- Assigning the user to "The Allow log on through Terminal Services" right, using local policy(gpedit.msc).
- Assign permission to use TS Configuration. Go to that, select the properties of RDP-Tcp.
- The Allow logon to terminal server check box under user properties.
- Assign the user to Access this computer from network.
- Assign the user to Allow log on locally.
It seems none of this is allowing the user to log in I was hoping someone could help with this and help me get my head around it.