I have a VC# program which needs to
1. select data from multiple tables
2. update data for multiple tables
3. insert data for multiple tables
1. How should I write one transaction stored procedure to include all of the select, update and insert queries?
2. How to make sure first come first in? i.e. process the store procedure one by one
3. How to write
IF @@ERROR > 0 OR @@ROWCOUNT <> 1
IF @@TRANCOUNT = 1
Since there are over 100 queries in one second, how to solve the huge traffic and ensure the concurrency of the data?
I use VC#, MSSQL 2005 server and ASP.NET