About two weeks ago I noticed a problem with my Joomla 1.0.15 Site. From time to time my frontpage takes a few minutes to stop loading. The content will be displayed in full, immediately, but the timer doesnt stop and on the bottom of the page all I see is Transferring data from Google-analytics.com. Naturally I went and removed google analytics and then it just says ' Waiting for www.myite.com'
I turned on Joomla Debug and each of the queries are executing without error. I have re-installed Joomla and used a backup copy of the db with no luck.
Things to note:
Performance/load is not an issue
Ubuntu Server 8.10