I tried to set a lab using a catalyst switch 3550, a client pc and a server installed with windows server 2003 , the main puropse was at allow a PC client to authenticate to the IAS server via the switch catalyst , however i followed the dcoumentaion attached to configure the IAS and the switch to authenticate from the PC client
- i wanted to implement this solution in my real enviroment and the main puropse was to allow the PC client for autoenrollment process without the need of manually assigning the client with the certificate authority ,
- also i did not want to alter the EAP type on the client PC and configured both EAP type to be a smart card instead of eapol
- the documety refers to the configuration guide used for confguring both server and switch
- the issue is that the pc is unable to uthenticate from the server and the message that iam getting is that the " windows was unable to issue certificate from network "
- kindly advise if there is any other documantation or way to fix this issue or kindly advise if there any other documentaion or configuration guide or troubleshooting guide to troubleshoot such kind of problems