I'm looking for a simple dos batch file to do the following (it can call VBS if needed):
1. delete the content of c:\temp
2. delete the content of c:\windows\temp
3. delete all the $ntuninstall...$ type files in c:\windows
4. (optional) go in to users profiles and delete temp files etc..
5. (optional) delete profiles that are over 1 yr old
6. run defrag
I can find / write scripts for 1,2,4,6 - but nothing that will deal with the $uninstall$ files.
I don't want to use MS diskclean up - as it misses most of the files that are the issue.
I deally I don't want to use any external programs, just what is default in windows.
I know tons of people must have something like this - but I can't find any online.