Hello, I have a new Dell server (specifics are not relevent) that has an inability to browse out on port 80/443 from the server. I have done the following:
1. Had my hosting provider allow outbound access through our firewall; verified that we can ping out to the site IP's outbound access was granted to.
2. Confirmed we have the correct gateway and DNS settings on the NIC.
3. Removed IE enhanced security and verified Windows Firewall is disabled.
4. Installed firefox and verified this is not an IE specific issue.
5. Reviewed local security policies and found nothing set preventing access.
6. Researched expert-exchange and found none of the answers seen appear to apply.
Is there anything server side, policy specific or otherwise that could prevent outbound access from 2003 server?