Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init()
I have been researching this problem for a few days now trying to get curl to work on a Windows 2003 Server running IIS.
PHP version 5.2.9 is running fine. Website, and vBulletin message board running fine with php and mysql.
I have done every item I can find here at EE.
The php_curl is uncommented in the php.ini file. I can run "php -m" without any errors, displayed below.
I uninstalled the "exe" PHP install that I had used originally and did a manual reinstall of PHP with the latest version from the website.
I have confirmed that both libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll are in the C:\php folder. I even went to the curl website and downloaded the latest version of the curl install exe file.
I have confirmed that both C:\php & C:\php\ext (my external path) are both defined in the PATH area of my server.
I can run PHPinfo and confirm that my ini file is in c:\php. But I cannot determine any reference to Curl in the phpinfo page.
So I am not 100% sure it is installed correctly, but I know it can find the dll because I fixed the "cannot find module" error I was getting previously.
Can anyone confirm that curl will indeed run on a Windows 2003 server? I am at a loss right now of what else to try. I am not sure if I am just banging on a brick wall and should give up, or this should work and something somewhere is not set right.
Thank you for any assistance.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>php -m[PHP Modules]bcmathcalendarcom_dotnetctypecurldatedomeventfilterftpgdhashiconviisfuncjsonlibxmlmssqlmysqlodbcpcreReflectionsessionSimpleXMLSPLSPL_Typesstandardtokenizerwddxxmlxmlreaderxmlwriterzlib[Zend Modules]
I deleted the 2 dll's out of the system32 folder and then copied in the dll's from my c:\php folder. I do believe the 2 existing dll's were from older versions. No surprising with all the various versions and installs I have been tried for days.
Rebooted the server and ran phpinfo and curl support now shows to be installed.
Being an obvious php noob, I was unable to get run the provided code. I put it in a blank php, but it would just show me the provided code on the page.
But I am now able to run the vbulletin script on the server with no errors.
Thank you very much al3cs12.