troubleshooting Question

Flash Player

Avatar of cccbus
cccbusFlag for United States of America asked on
Web Development SoftwareAdobe Flash
3 Comments1 Solution736 ViewsLast Modified:
I have several users who are running the same version of flash player and for some of the users it says an upgrade is needed.  we are all using the same version of flash player and I have no issues running it on my machine.  I have gone into regedit on several occasions and fixed the permissions and that will work 95% of the time but the other 5% has me stumped.  And that 5% seems to be increasing daily.  We are running 10.012.36
ASKER CERTIFIED SOLUTION
Jason C. Levine
Don't talk to me.

Our community of experts have been thoroughly vetted for their expertise and industry experience.

Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 3 Comments.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros