I generated an Access 2003 DB with the help of several experts, and I thank everybody for all there help. I took the advise of the experts and created a report, which I want to make into a PDF. I received some code to put behind my PDF button on my form "contract", and it was working great with my test report "contracts". So far so good. Now I renamed my test report and used the wizard to make a new one, and I kept the name the same as the test report that worked. Now the PDF button prints the report to my laser printer instead of CutePDF, like it used to. I can't see anything I did to cause this, but I am sure I did. I figured keeping the report name the same as the test one that worked would avoid problems, but apparently I was wrong. I uploaded the DB so you can hopefully spot what I did wrong. The other thing I noticed is when I hover my cursor over the old test report it shows the printer as CutePDF, asnd when I hover the cursor over the new report it shows my laser printer.