This is an Access 2003 Project developed on my PC. Recently moved the backend to Server 2000. Minor design flaws aside, the project is running well. I've copied the development version, renamed it and connected it to the production database.
This is a work-order tracker, and the essential structure is a Work Order header, with two child-tables - Materials and Time. The primary form shows header detail with the material and time as two subforms
When I log on to my PC under under the Win ID I used to develop it, all works well. When I log on to a PC as another user (like the final users who will use the app), two subforms appear blank, and when I try and add a material item, it errors out saying the object doesn't exist or is closed.
Only the work order editor form (with it's two subforms) has a problem. All other forms seem to work ok.
This appears to be a PC-User related issue as when I put the app on another machine were the primary user is an Admin the subforms display correctly.