1) This is related to MAC address at CCNA Exam
2) In one of the prep test:
The question: How is an EUI-64 format interface ID created from a 48-bit MAC address?
The answer: By inserting 0xFFFE between the upper three bytes and the lower three bytes of the MAC address
3) I have 5 of the following questions accordingly:
4) First question: What is EUI-64 format interface ID?
5) 2nd Question: What is 48-bit MAC Address?
6) 3rd question: Waht is 0xFFFE?
7) 4th question: What is "the upper three bytes of the MAC address?" (please provide example)
8) 5th question: What is "the lower three bytes of the MAC address?" (please provide example)
9) Thank you