This is very bizarre issue.
I have a Dymo Labelwriter 400 on a network (using an HP Jetdirect 175x) and it works most of the time, but every once in a while, the Dymo Label writer suddenly has 24 copies of one of the labels. After 3 copies of the same label the Jetdirect stops working. If I delete the what is in the job queue then the jet direct works.
(Quickly, these network printers reside on a Windows 2000 server (that runs a canned physician practice management software) and all users connect via remote desktop connection so doing a JetDirect 175x for printers is the only way that this canned software will print)
I have done the following:
1) Replaced the jetdirect with a brand new one
2) Replaced the Dymo Labelwriter with a brand new one.
3) Replaced the USB cable going form the Labelwriter
3) Replaced the network cables both from the Jetdirect to the wall outlet and also at the patch panel from the data drop to the switch.
4) I also moved the drop from one port on the switch to another port on a different switch (this facility has two daisy chained switches).
This is the only one of the Dymo printers/Jetdirect cards that is on this network that this is happening to. All others work correctly.
I do not know what to do to fix this issue.