I am having a really weird problem which is puzzling me.
One of our customers has a Exchange 2003 server (SP2) running on Windows Server 2003 (SP2). I enabled Mobile sync, configured his IIS with a valid certificate en made everything working on one of their Nokia E71 phones.
After a few days this user tells me about having differences in his mobile calendar and his Outlook calendar.
I did several tests and this is what I know for sure:
- Calendar items created within Outlook Web Access get successfully synced back to the phone.
- Calendar items created on the phone get successfully synced back to both Outlook 2003 and 2007.
- Calendar items created within Outlook 2003 or 2007 does show up within Web Access or OMA (Mobile Access) web page but don't get synced back to the phone.
- When an item created by Outlook is changed through Web Access or OMA, the item will successfully get synced back to the phone.
- Nokia Mail for Exchange log tells me no differences where found in calendar.
- Problems also persist on an Apple iPhone so i'm thinking Exchange is the cause here.
I allready deleted and reinstalled alle the Exchange Virtual Directories within IIS but the problem still persists.
Exchange database can often fail to mount thereby halting the work of all users connected to it. Finding out why database isn’t mounting is crucial and getting the server back online. Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery is a champion product t…
This Experts Exchange video Micro Tutorial shows how to tell Microsoft Office that a word is NOT spelled correctly. Microsoft Office has a built-in, main dictionary that is shared by Office apps, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word. When …
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync.
To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…