I have a user who was experiencing a Google Redirect due to a Lando trojan (according to McAfee). McAfee would find the virus each time she went to Google's homepage, but then it would close and IE would close as well.
I ran scans with MalwareBytes and Spybot-S&D, as well as the McAfee Enterprise AV 8.7 (in safe and normal modes). None of them reported finding the file, so on the advice of the avertlabs blog, I deleted wdmaud.drv from the system32 folder.
This seems to have solved the Google issue, but I suspect there is still another virus, as online antivirus scans are blocked and when I go to Windows Update the scan hangs almost immediately.
I've got a HiJack this log that I just created that I'll upload as part of the question.