My application is written in VS 2008, VB, .Net 3.5 and have three forms that stack on top of each other due to previous selection (Master Form, Patron Form & Members Form).
When I close the Patron Form I get the "DataGridView Default Error Dialog" (See attached form).
Can anyone help me figure out why and how to resolve this error?
Process to replicate error:
1) Launch Application.
2) Select Patron Form form Master Form.
3) Type in a Patron ID.
4) Click on the Search Button.
5) Retrieves that Patron's information.
6) Click on the [X] to Close form.
7) ERROR...."DataGridView Default Error Dialog"
Experts Exchange is the only place where you can interact directly with leading experts in the technology field. Become a member today and access the collective knowledge of thousands of technology experts.