SCCM Clients not reporting
Posted on 2009-04-02
I am trying to get SCCM working in our test lab environment. I have managed (Somehow) to push the agent to a small number of test machines. Some of the machines reported back OK and some are still showing as client - No. I am sure these clients were reporting OK but i must have somehow deletd them and when the system has rescanned and brought them back in it does not see that the client is installed.
If i look on one of the machines that is showing as client = no I can see in control pannel that the client is there, if I look at the advanced tab on the config manager properties it has the correct site code. The subnet that the working ones are in is the same as the machines that are not reporting correctly, as is the DHCP server AD Domain and OU within the domain. I have tried for the past day to get these to report back but am having no luck at all!!!