OS X Server: Problem with login script.
Posted on 2009-04-06
I recently deployed a Mac Os X server and am having quite a bit of trouble with user login scripts. I've seen quite a bit of information on other users with similar issues (the scripts not running), but all are quite dated.
The issue I'm running into, is that the script isn't being run... these are the steps I've followed thus far:
1) I've placed my script in the Applications/Scripts folder (this folder ISN'T shared)
2) I've given it a ".hook" extension
3) I've given it the appropriate permissions
1) set EnableMCXLoginScripts = true in the com.apple.loginwindow.plist
2) set MCXScriptTrust = FullTrust (for testing) in the com.apple.loginwindow.plist
What else could I be missing?