After searching the kb for a week or so I am still drawing a blank. Many have had similar issues, but the fixes have not worked for me.
System: Dell PE 1850. Still under Warranty. Ran Online Diag and everything tested successfully
1. The machine first started rebooting itself to STOP errors 2/17/2009 with 2 weeks in between the next reboot. Now it's every day or so with increasing velocity
2. I will post the most recent STOP errors and the minidump logs if possible
3. After 1 to 3 STOP errors the machine will boot up. Except: It will not allow planned reboots,
so I cannot update the BIOS. Also, I am still trying to uninstall Symantec AV because it is throwing errors in the App Log.
4. The machine only allows hard boots and always stops after that to blue screen
5. During Disk Cleanup it crashed and rebooted to STOP
6. I have been able to update the Video Driver as I saw ATI errors in the Sys Log, I am waiting
until this evening to reboot and apply.
I'm basically looking for error/minidump analysis. I do not want to format this machine, we have a backup DC, but I just want to fix if possible.
thanks in advance!
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 8aab6b28, parameter3 8aab69f7, parameter4 00000000.
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 89c3d6fa, parameter3 8aaccc4c, parameter4 00000000.
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 89c25612, parameter3 8aa4ccfc, parameter4 00000000.
Error code 00000050, parameter1 e8195412, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 8ab44d4c, parameter4 00000002.
Error code 00000050, parameter1 e8174412, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 8b045d4c, parameter4 00000002.
Error code 0000000a, parameter1 00000000, parameter2 d0000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 80866ea6.
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 8a54ed65, parameter3 8aaafad8, parameter4 00000000.
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 89c8dd65, parameter3 8aad7ad8, parameter4 00000000.