Hi folks, I have been spinning my wheels for a couple of days on an issue with server side open xml code. I have a word template that I want to fill, with a general information part, and a table below. The general information part I was able to populate using content controls and it works fine. The problem I am having is with the table, it is dynamically generated based on a dataset, I'm not sure what to use to create the table, should i use content controls? create the table from scratch, try to find the table in the template and modify it? any one has exprience with this? I'd greatly appreciate any help in the mater.
The data i wanted to display was all dynamic, so i couldnt have anything preset, I found the blog below, which even if you cannot understand the language, the code is well written and does
Network Monitoring is essential to ensure that computer systems and network devices are running. Use PRTG to monitor LANs, servers, websites, applications and devices, bandwidth, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and many more. PRTG is easy to set up & use.
Nice table. Huge mess.
Maybe this was something you created way back before you figured out tabs or a document you received from someone else. Either way, using the spacebar to separate the columns resulted in a mess. Trying to convert text to t…
When I started this series, I used the term CommandBars because that is the Office Object class that it discusses. Unfortunately, when Microsoft introduced Office 2007, they replaced the standard Commandbar menus with "The Ribbon" and rem…