Exchange 2007 Indexing
Posted on 2009-04-08
I have an exchange 2007 server that was ported over from a 2003 server. The indexing was working fine for a very long time but now has stopped working all together as of SP1, and all updates. I have rebuilt the catalog several times. It has not grown any time I have rebuilt it. I have done this manually and with the predefined scripts in the Exchange Scripts folder.
I am at a loss here. I set the DB is index by the following command:
Set-MailboxDatabase MailboxDatabaseName -IndexEnabled $true
and verified by this command:
Get-MailboxDatabase |select name, indexenabled
Mailbox Database True
When I check my user or any user for that matter I get:
I get this for all users. I am at a loss here and really need this working to stop the animals from beating down my door.