When I try to install flash player from adobe.com I receive "Failed to install for troubleshooting tips, please see http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166
Here are things I have tried so far.
1. I've been to the troubleshooting tips for tn_19166 with no solution.
2. I've tried the flash uninstaller as per tn_14157
3. I've tried the suggested IE security level settings, no luck
4. I've run the SubInACL Microsoft fix as technote fb1634cb from adobe.com suggests.
5. I am the administrator on the computer
Does anyone have any other suggestions?